1.04.2010

Wiz Khalifa

Wiz Khalifa is dooooopeeee.

A few things that I noticed about this young man:
1) His following is deep.
2) They are mostly young white men.
3) His songs are iiiiilllll.
4) He seems like a real cool ass nigga.
5) His songs are fucking iiiiillll.

I am still yet to listen to all of his new album, but have listened to atleast half of it as well as some underground shit.

If you can, go help save the homeless tomorrow.
I would if I could, but I can't due to work.

I bet you can't name everyone in this photo.
DAMN SHAME!

Got a new phone a little while ago after takin a L to the other one.... I LOVE THE IPHONE.. BYE BLACKBERRY

I want to get some new ink.

I got my hair braided, need to get it trimmed now.

I wonder what my ex is doing?!?

I need to get a drink of some kool-aid…fuck I have tons to do.

I have maaaad shit to edit.

Blah!

They never said it was going to be easy when it came to being a photog. Shit is hard work! LMFAO!

STAY COOL MAFUCKAS! STAY COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment