1.06.2010

2K10: Day 6

Is it me or is 2010 beginning to look a lot like 2009? Sike, let me stop cause I can't even front, 2009 was probably one of the worst overall years of my life. Not gonna get into details n all, but if you know me than you know what it is. Anyway, 2010 has got to be better... let me rephrase that... I will make it better.

People make these outrageous New Years Resolutions and by day 3 they have already failed themselves. Me personally, I just want to be a better individual in 2k10. That is reasonable right? I mean.. I really can't tell myself if I failed or not until December 31, 2010.

On some real shit, 2009 was a complete and utter mess for me. I don't wanna look back.. but I left so much in 09. Like... shit I need. You feel me?

In the words of Bad Boy ENT... "CANT NOBODY TAKE MY PRIIIDE... CANT NOBODY HOLD ME DOWWWN. OH NO.. I GOT TO KEEP ON MOVIN!!"

So everybody try to stay up in 2k10. Let's all come out winners this year.

IF YOU HAVE TWITTER... FOLLOW ME... @ CRUSHGROOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment