1.16.2010

Man On The Moon

"I be that man on the moon, I'm up, up on the moon, so I'ma do what I do so do you..hey,hey.. I be posted with my blunt and a brew, my dude. I'm that man on the moon."

what up y'all? I swear everyday I have some sort of epiphany that shakes me up. I mean, do people have any self-worth? I travel the world being the runaway kid lol all alone and I swear it's like the dopest shit ever. My pops always says that he doesn't really understand me anymore... but I understand me and that's all that matters to me. I've tried to put myself out there so people can attempt to understand me but the plan backfires, so... FUCK IT! You'll be amazed at how much one can learn about themselves by traveling alone. Go to NYC for a week dolo and tell me you don't have a blast.

I really ain't the type of nigga to sweat much, I'm a complicated simpleton who just likes to do me. is it really to much to comprehend?

People live there life trying to force things upon themselves and are disappointed when the outcome isn't as planned. Maaaan live ya life cause tomorrow is never promised.

"The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night"

People in Haiti scrambling for their lives and niggas wanna take shit for granted. Live ya life!!!

Feelin like a bird in the sky--
Be Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment