1.23.2010

FANTOM MAGAZINE

SHOUTOUT TOO::: Massimo and Selva who are the two most beautiful people in the world as well as having the most natural style ever. I call them my ‘Angels in Milan’ and it is their house where I stay at when i’m in Italy. They always have my white bed ready when I arrive and the silver key chain so I can come and go as I please. Massimo is in publishing [Rodeo & Boiler] and Selva an amazing photographer, I have spent many mornings at their breakfast table and in Selva’s office watching South Park discussing them doing a photo magazine project. It’s so wonderful to see it finally arrive, not to mention I will have my own column. SWEEEEET!

PLEASE CHECK OUT FANTOM MAGAZINE!!!!
http://www.fantomeditions.com/

LOVE YA GUYS & SORRY I COULDNT MAKE IT TOO THE LAUNCH PARTY.... SEE YOU IN APRIL!

1 comment:

  1. Get Latest issue of Fantom Magazine on iPad, iPhone/Andriod and MAC/PC at Other Edition newsstand.

    ReplyDelete