1.23.2010

HELLO FROM MY MIND

2010 is here and in full stride. I always love the new year because it is a time to start fresh. To reevaluate who and what matters, and who and what doesn't. I am all that encompasses an Aries. I am out there to say the least, very spontaneous, and definitely into excitement and anything that involves being outrageous. I show it often, but I just hold a lot deep within my soul. I just look and feel super erratic ALL OF THE TIME. I feel like I often walk around, to most people, looking like I am wandering aimlessly. I'm moody, usually always in a hurry, rather keep conversation with a stranger and the small circus I am involved in, living my own life, and just concentrating on being ME day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute.

Truth be told, I am usually just right inside my own head, having my own thoughts. This can be especially seen when embraced in a conversation with whomever. I am usually too caught up in my own thoughts to worry about what the other person has to say. I smile and nod my head and pretend to listen, but if it does not directly affect me or my people I could really care less. I know that that makes me seem selfish and narcissistic, and I probably am. There, I admitted it.

I am concerned about what is mine. My people, my family, my friends, my ex, my parents, school, life, how my friends are doing, what the day holds for my parents. Will I have a better day today? You name it, and I am thinking about it. I am compassionate. I am passionate. About my family, my friends, Katie, and what it is I am doing. I am committed & very loyal to mine. Some days maybe I need to be committed. I love deep, I think deep, and I act fast and sometimes it gets me introuble. I am still learning who I am everyday, and everytime I start to think I have it figured out, I am plagued once again with self doubt.

Remember this as I share little pieces of my thoughts with you in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment