1.04.2010

NYC SNOW STORM 2009 X FOOLS GOLD PARTY

THIS IS KIND OF LATE BUT WHEN I WAS IN NYC A COUPLE WEEKS AGO, I SIMPLY GOT IT IN. I WAS THERE THE WEEK PRIOR TO CHRISTMAS UNTIL CHRISTMAS EVE.


I took that photo after I left Santos', by then the snow was thick. What I really can’t believe is all of the food vendors who stood their ground.

I got a gyro for the ride to the hotel. I love those things now.

Before I went to Santos, I hit up the Fools Gold holiday party.

I was in for a present surprise. Not only did the party NOT get canceled. The fucking thing was a banger!






Kids went in!

Too bad it had to end so early. I could see things getting really crazy if it went to lets say 2 or 3

3 comments:

  1. Say word you got into this fools gold party. Very jealous lol I heard it was poppin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm looking for an internship with Complex or something like that so I can partake soon lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can hook you up wit my mans if you'd like. He can definitely get you in. He from Brentwood and all that..

    ReplyDelete