12.03.2009

Whats good?

On some real shit, I gotta step my game up. Cause once the mack starts slippin it's hard to get it back. I mean, how long is too long when it comes to getting over a lost love? It seems like mad niggas got so much shit to say but when it comes down to it, they couldnt live in my shoes, not for one minute. Don't let the fresh polos and shit fool you.. I've had it both rough and really rough, NO HOMO, and that ain't too say that I aint have it easy cause I had my share of advantages, not saying I took advantage of them all, but I def. had a silver spoon in my mouth. I guess you can say I had the best of both worlds.. or the best of one world and the worst of the other. Things are starting to come together like butt cheeks tho, so all in all, I guess all I can do is sit back and wait. Gotta get my mackin in perspective. YA dig?

2 comments:

  1. I've just recently ran across this term "no homo" that is some kind of new thing. What's the deal with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you say something that is type homo, you say no homo to specify that you aint mean it like that. Ya dig?

    ReplyDelete